April 25, 2023
Join us for Nebraska’s biggest event celebrating organ, tissue and eye donation
The 2023 Rally for Life is a run/walk event to support organ, tissue and eye donation. Join forces with donor families, recipients, living donors and donation supporters as we honor our donor heroes and fight to make a difference for the 100,000 people in the U.S. in need of a lifesaving transplant.
We rally for hope. We rally for our heroes. We rally for life.
Everyone should enter Werner Park ready for a fun, family-friendly atmosphere that celebrates the heroes of the donation and transplantation community. In addition, all registered participants get:
- A free Rally for Life event t-shirt
- Choice of a 5K timed course or a 1-mile untimed course
- Race timing by Precision Race Results
- Free kids activities in the Werner Park Family Fun Zone
- Family-friendly entertainment
- Team and individual awards for timed participants
- Free post-run/walk snacks and drinks
You may participate in the Rally for Life as an individual or gather your family and friends and form a team. Prizes are awarded for the largest and fastest teams.
Registration Deadlines & Pricing
The prices below do not include processing fees.
- April 25-May 31: $25 (adults), $15 (children 12 & under)
- June 1-August 31: $35 (adults), $25 (children 12 & under)
- September 1-7 (cutoff at noon CST): $40 (adults), $30 (children 12 & under)
- September 10: $45 (adults), $35 (children 12 & under) – Only available at Werner Park on 9/10. Day-of-event registrations are not eligible for awards and will appear in the results with the name “Race Day Registration”.