Join us for Nebraska’s biggest event celebrating organ, tissue and eye donation
The 2022 Rally for Life is a 5K run/walk event to support organ, tissue and eye donation. Join forces with donor families, recipients, living donors and donation supporters as we honor our donor heroes and fight to make a difference for the 100,000 Americans in need of a lifesaving transplant.
We rally for hope. We rally for our heroes. We rally for life.
Everyone should enter Werner Park ready for a fun, family-friendly atmosphere that celebrates the heroes of the donation and transplantation community. In addition, all registered participants get:
- A free Rally for Life event t-shirt (As of 8/30/22, t-shirt availability is limited)
- Race timing by Precision Race Results
- Free kids activities in the Werner Park Family Fun Zone
- Family-friendly entertainment
- Team and individual awards for timed participants
- Free post-run/walk snacks and drink
You may participate in the Rally for Life as an individual or gather your family and friends and form a team. Prizes are awarded for the largest and fastest teams.
The prices below do not include processing fees.
- Rally Registration: $30 (adults), $15 (children 12 & under) – Through 9/1 at 6:59 P.M.
- Last-Minute Registration: $35 (adults), $20 (children 12 & under) – 9/1 at 7:00 P.M. through 6:00 P.M. 9/3.
- Day-of-Event Registration: $40 (adults), $25 (children 12 & under) – Only available at Werner Park on 9/4. Day-of-event registrations are not eligible for awards and will appear in the results with the name “Race Day Registration”.
If you are a family member of a donor from 2019-2022, please contact us before registering for a registration discount. Discounts cannot be honored after registration.
Friday, September 2, Noon – 7 P.M.
Live On Nebraska
3867 Leavenworth St., Omaha
Day of Event
Sunday, September 4, 8:30 A.M.
Day of Event Schedule
- 8:30 A.M.: Packet pickup & onsite registration
- 9:30 A.M.: Opening ceremonies
- 9:55 A.M.: Line up for 5K
- 10 A.M.: 5K begins (runners begin first)
- 11:30 A.M.: Awards ceremony
- 12:00 P.M.: Celebration of Heroes (This year’s event will conclude with a formal ceremony celebrating organ donor heroes, with special recognition for donors from 2019-2022. The event will include testimonies from recipients impacted by the gift of life. All are welcome to attend).
- Top 3 male & female (overall)
- 19 & under fastest male & female
- 20-29 fastest male & female
- 30-39 fastest male & female
- 40-49 fastest male & female
- 50-59 fastest male & female
- 60+ fastest male & female
- Top 3 recipient category
- Top 3 living donor category
- Fastest team
- Largest team
- Most creative t-shirt
- Spirit award (awarded to the individual who shows the most passion for donation and transplantation the day of the event)
Show your support for organ and tissue donation by serving as a Rally volunteer. Volunteers are needed throughout the week leading up to the event and on the day of the event. All volunteers receive an event t-shirt. Sign up to volunteer by registering in our volunteer management system, Better Impact.
Have a question about the event or need help with registration? Get in touch at Events@LiveOnNebraska.org.